Sunday, January 17, 2010

Who even knew Project Runway was back on?



 

Nicole Richie-the guest judge for the season opener, and a woman who can do no wrong when it comes to fashion in my eyes- liked these two designers just as much as I did. Needless to say, I feel these two are going to go far.




To say Ping Wu has a unique design aesthetic is an understatement. She is a physical therapist by day, designer by night. She says that she uses her knowledge of how the body move as a basis for all her designs. If her first look speaks to who she is as a designer, I am VERY excited to see what else she creates!

 



Emilio Sosa also seems to be a promising designer! I LOVED the dress he created for this challenge. Though I feel as if I have seen this look done before, I like his take on it, and am a huge fan of the complex construction technique he chose to use.

Sources: mylifetime.com

1 comment: