Thursday, December 3, 2009

Am I part of a Bad Romance?

SO,

I have come to the conclusion that I am part of a bad romance with the French language. I truly do love it, but at the same time, I detest it, yet for some reason, I keep going back to it.What is wrong with me?! I think I am going to get a D in my intermediate French course, but I somehow managed to pull a B or B+ in conversation. ERG, I just need to work on writing.

Well, that aside, I am going to change the form of my blog. I will hopefully be able to do two short blogs a week on just random topics, and then I will do one extended blog on the weekends. I believe this change will keep you the readers interested, as well as allow me to post on more topics.

Sadly I must go now. I have a paper due tomorrow at 8:00am as well as a French composition to prepare for tomorrow afternoon. (Yeah yeah, I know, I'm stuck at a D, but might as well, do the paper anyway.)

Until next post,

Ebb

No comments:

Post a Comment