Thursday, February 4, 2010

What is this Twitter thing?

So, I have started "Tweeting" again. I love blogging, don't get me wrong, but my Twitter will serve as a supplement of sorts to my blog. Where as one-liners do make it to my blog from time to time, Twitter will allow me the opportunity to share my better zingers with you--assuming I remember to post them right away. Twitter will also help me from going crazy because it will force me to focus my frustration by limiting my rant to 140 characters or less. I think I am most excited about the "what the frick were they thinking" post though... You know, those situations in life that stop you in your tracks and make you think to yourself  "what the frick were they thinking?!". Now you all can see them as they happen! haha. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment