Hillary Clinton--but these adaptations are much more youthful and flattering versions of the pantsuits (literally) seen around the world.
Before you jump on me:
- The jackets are more fitted,shorter than the traditional jacket because it is more flattering and age appropriate than the traditional jacket.
- I went for a more modern pant because the women I am dressing are in their early twenties, and should not have to suffer older-women pants EVER.
- The "Oxford Bootie" is PERFECT for The Hill! Who cares if you have to search high and low to find them-someone seriously screwed up when they stopped that trend and I hope they read/see this.
- I threw flats into the look, because once again, it's more practical to wear flats in the streets/when in commute, and to wear pumps when inside/walking short distances.
- Both bags are of ample size to carry documents and shoes in.
Sources: Click the name of the look, and a link will direct you to the polyvore site where the polyvore itself is deconstructed with links to the websites I got the content from.