Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Seriously, What would I do without Melissa Elizabeth?!

My good friend Melissa Elizabeth came through again for me--this time for a member on the board I sit on. Check out her "postcard" for the event.
She is still developing her website (and may actually be working on a site for me to post all the photos from events I work on) however, until  she is up and running, feel free to contact her at melissaelizabethdesigns@gmail.com.You will not be sorry you did so. She is mad professional and delivers what you ask for and more!


Sources: Melissa Elizabeth Designs

1 comment:

  1. Although I appreciate the reference in your post, I did not give you permission to use my copyrighted name. I would prefer you refer to me as Mr. Chill. If you would like to start using my first name, please contact me via e-mail at MrMadChill@gmail.com.

    Sincerely,
    Mad Chill

    ReplyDelete